Thursday, May 8, 2014

My Role Model: My Father


We are  now living at a time, when we are pushing ourselves to hither to unattainable, high levels of excellence in field after field, in discipline after discipline. In the race of heading at top we ignore our family, parents, friends and society. Suddenly, a hurdle arrives in our life to stop our speed and make us remind of words told by a person to proceed further. 
In the same scenario, the words, teaching, opinion given by my father always motivates me to lead life by crossing the hurdles in a very smooth and confident way.Till now, I take his opinion when ever get stuck in miserable situation. He always guide me towards right direction and understand my feelings without uttering words. 

A role model is someone who is inspiring and that you look up to; and my role model is my father.


I am writing about #MyRoleModel as a part of the activity by Gillette India in association with BlogAdda.com

No comments: