Thursday, May 17, 2012

Conditions and Girls




By reading the heading, you all would be thinking that what do I want to specify or want to share with you all?
Let me clear the topic of today’s discussion forum.
When a child is about to born, every one prays for a boy…………………. In this condition rarely girl is welcome in the family with full excitement.
When a boy is eligible for marriage… fair and beautiful girl is given priority.
When a family is having disputes … then a caring and understanding girl is required.
In offices for tele marketing, soft spoken girls are hired and in front desk always a fair girl is wanted.
                I don’t specify that according to which condition which type of girl is desired or not. I want to ask everyone, why we differentiate between girls and boys or between fair and dark complexion girls.
I think people don’t know that for life and home you need a understanding and comprising female nor a show piece to be displayed for exhibition.  Many people also say that we need a fair girl so that their upcoming generation would be fair or good looking.    
Is there any one who can tell me you need a girl of internal beauty or external beauty?
You need a child with full of talents and who respects everyone or a child with abusive nature and mis- behave?
I’m not saying that beautiful or fair complexion is in very bad nature……

I want to know why people mostly give priority to fair complexion not internal beauty.

No comments: